VP, Alpha Platform Management
VP, Alpha Platform Management Who We are looking for
We are seeking a VP of Alpha Platform Management with exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills to execute on State Street Alpha, the industry's first and only Front-to-Back Platform, gives clients access to the complete investment lifecycle with the power of choice. By streamlining and improving their day-to-day operations through a single open platform, clients are free to focus on innovation and growth. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Support development and management of the Alpha Platform Strategic Roadmap, which enables Alpha to deliver on client value propositions while staying synchronized with distributed product development and initiatives across State Street and external partners
- Drive alignment of Alpha platform strategy with client segment strategies, including Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Official Institutions, Insurance and Wealth
- Identify, prioritize and manage platform initiatives - Analyze and evaluate plans and initiatives to enable strategic recommendations and issue resolution
- Lead cross-organizational engagement workshops including visioning / whiteboarding sessions, offsites, and governance forums
- Drive Alpha Platform communications - develop re-usable materials for strategic internal and external discussion, articulate roadmap components, features and benefits to clients and prospects, champion roadmap across various internal groups
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Financial services or the high-tech software industries, asset servicing and asset management
- Strong leadership skills with a team oriented and collaborative approach to work
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills, prior strategy consulting experience preferred
- Experience developing product strategy and bringing it to market (executing tactical go-to-market activities)
- Ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior managers and external business partners, Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams
- Experience with new product development
Undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution, MBA preferred
10+ years of professional experience, 5+ years of managerial experience Why this role is important to us
State Street Alpha enables State Street to be our clients' essential partner for implementing their business strategy and delivering market leading capabilities and scale for their front-to-back investment platform. Alpha Platform Management team is recruiting for an exciting new role to develop and deliver product and business strategy that is aligned to the vision of our State Street Alpha Platform. The VP, Alpha Platform Management will assist in managing the multi-year strategic roadmap working directly with Product Management, Segment Strategy, Sales, Implementation and Development organizations across State Street and 3rd party partners.
The successful candidate must be proactive by nature, skilled in analyzing complex business concepts, eager to tackle and drive new efforts and resourceful at gathering and organizing information. Additional required qualities include creativity, excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. An understanding of State Street's internal business units and service/product offering is a plus. The position is located in Boston, Massachusetts. About the State Street Alpha Platform
State Street Alpha platform in the front-to-back investment servicing platform for Institutional and Wealth Managers globally. State Street and Charles River Development share a common focus on helping clients achieve better investment outcomes. By combining our back-to-middle-office expertise with Charles River Development's complementary front-office tools and solutions, we aim to provide clients with a comprehensive servicing platform across the investment process, supported by deep enterprise data management and transaction management capabilities. Out interoperable platform will also enable clients to integrate and align their preferred systems utilizing State Street provided data, as well as access to liquidity. insights and infrastructure. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we have been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You will have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers