Advisory Product Development Management
The Advisory Product Development Management role within the Advisory team, will act as a subject matter expert with advisory infrastructure, tools, systems, and reporting. This position will help to oversee the advisor & client experience for advisory related policy and processes. This role will work across the organization and with external partners to ensure an outstanding advisor/client experience along with delivering competitive product solutions. Responsibilities
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Act as a SME for advisory platform and product development in investment delivery, infrastructure, tools, systems, advisor and client facing materials and product reporting. Work across the organization and with external partners to ensure an outstanding advisor/client experience along with delivering competitive product solutions.
- Provide research and analysis to support key business decisions / improvements for product features and options
- Understand and own the advisor & client experience for advisory related products, policies and processes
- Lead small to medium projects and initiatives, or act as work stream lead for large projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years relevant experience in the financial services industry
- Ability to collaborate with or lead across the organization and at all levels to influence decisions and drive results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills using data to identify trends and issues and potential ways to solve the issue
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Industry knowledge of advisory investments, fees, and advisor /client experience
- Proven self-starter
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Active Series 7 or the ability to obtain within 90 days
About Our Company
- Project management and/or business analyst experience
- Experience with Ameriprise advisory products/platforms
- Advisor or customer service experience
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.