Ameriprise Financial has a phenomenal opportunity for a Senior Manager Finance LFO position. They would be responsible for the financial modeling for an assigned area within Advice & Wealth Management. Develop assumptions and sensitivity for decision support and forecasting modeling. Serve as a key member in collaborating with the Vice President level finance and business leadership and provides end-to-end financial support. Responsibilities
- Develop reports and variance analysis to develop "the story" around monthly results and write resulting commentary. Identify issues that are worthy of further root cause analysis and determine process/data sources to deal with them. Perform sophisticated data analytic thinking for the root-cause analysis. Review results with Vice President level business partners to determine critical issues. Play an influential role in reviewing work of lower-level financial analysts. Identify needs for further diagnostic efforts and the resources needed to provide them.
- Support business results and relationships by developing deep analysis to resolve future implications of business decisions. Perform end-to-end case analysis looking at quantitative and qualitative aspects of a decision. Provide initial recommendation based on these analyses. Work with staff to develop and implement recommendations. Influence business partner relationships to deliver results.
- Lead the development of planning models and planning process for line/lines of business in conjunction with overall strategy. Review the output of planning models and resolve issues to raise with business partners.
- Opportunity to provide direct leadership to lower-level financial analysts for additional development within the role.
- 7-10 years' experience in financial role.
- Leadership experience, direct or indirect, and ability to directly manage others.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a financial/quantitative field.
- Proven ability to improve processes and inspire change.
About Our Company
- Master's degree or equivalent.
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.