Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities. Job Title
Seeking a highly motivated and independent Senior Project Manager responsible for driving strategic projects on time, on budget and delivering optimum customer experience, often within a complex and changing internal/external business environment.
This position requires a highly collaborative individual with strong process and project management skills who will need to coordinate global relationships across multiple functional areas, third party providers and regional teams.
The Senior Project Manager position sits in the Global Customer Care organization.
In this role the incumbent will:
• Manage multiple complex and business critical projects;
• Define project requirements through accurately establishing customer expectations and analyzing stakeholders' interests;
• Delivering projects ensuring targets, timelines, controls and quality parameters are met;
• Achieving consensus through negotiation and conflict resolution;
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques;
• Analyze tasks and develop an accurate schedule to fulfil Project deliverables;
• Monitor, review and report Project quality and deliverables
• Identify and formulate a risk management plan for a project and assure project continuity
•Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
•Professional project certification preferred (e.g. PMP, SAFe, SCRUM, Prince2, etc.).
Knowledge / Experience:
•Suitable candidates will demonstrate strong IT Project Management Experience
•Due to the technical nature of the projects, candidates will also demonstrate applied technical understanding and ability to apply logical thinking
•Good interpersonal and communication skills (including presentation skills)
•Ability to build excellent relationships in a collaborative way both internally and externally
•Basic grasp of Microsoft Office applications
•Experience working in a SAFe and/or ALM environment is highly advantageous
•Understanding of the development lifecycle
•A good knowledge of payments industry also beneficial
•Knowledge of Customer Contact Centers a plus.
•Knowledge of IVR / Telecom systems a plus
•Some travel may be required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.