Corporate Security Tech Consultant
Job Description : Job Description
Responsible for coordinating a major segment of the bank security program in accordance with physical and technical standards. Conducts risk assessments of bank branches and critical security technology infrastructure. May manage new construction and remodel projects from an aspect of design and security equipment layout to ensure compliance to physical and technical standards. Manages the application of countermeasures per guidelines. Provides financial administration support for monitoring vendor invoices and capital asset expenditures as it relates to projects managed. Typically leads moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives. Solves complex technical and operational problems. Acts as a resource for teammates with less experience. May have people management responsibilities for a small team. Qualifications
- 4 years of corporate security experience.
- Strong technical expertise and the abili ty to consult with clients to assess their requirements and suggest solutions.
- CPTED (Crime Prevention through Environmental Design) Training and experience using the CPTED concepts.
- Budget management and extensive vendor management experience.
- Security project management experience and/or PMP certification.
- Professional certification in the security industry, such as CPP or PSP.
Equal Opportunity Employer: SunTrust supports a diverse workforce and is a Drug Testing and Equal Opportunity Employer. SunTrust does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.
To review the EEO Poster, copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf