- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Bank Group
- 21 Mar 19
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Contribute to strategic technical planning and identify opportunities to support business strategy.
Expert role that provides technical leadership to others in the development of a broad range of complex models that support business needs.
• Act as a subject matter expert integrating cross function understanding within their own field of specialty
• Work autonomously and accountable for acting as a lead within a specialized analytics function and may provide work direction to others
• Provide seasoned specialized knowledge, advice and/or guidance to various stakeholders and team members
• Expert at utilizing data sources across the organization with ability to integrate data across multiple platforms
• Work effectively across multiple business units with numerous stakeholders to deliver advanced analytics solutions
• Scope of role may have business segment and /or enterprise impact
• Generally focus on broad range of complex issues that may span from medium - long term issues (e.g. 6-12 months)
• Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
• 7+ years relevant experience
• Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages.
• Experience making complex and broad predictions based on a vast amount of past and/or present data through the development of statistical and/or mathematical models
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
*SAS or SQL
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.