- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Vice President - IT Sourcing
Location: Charlotte, NC, USAThis position will be part of the Procurement and Sourcing organization and is responsible for leading a team of professionals responsible for sourcing Hardware and Telecom for the enterprise on a global basis. This position will manage and oversee Hardware and Telecom spend and support IT and business leaders in management of IT Vendor relationships for these categories. In addition to supporting project specific sourcing requirements, this position will be responsible for leading IT executives in the development and execution of category sourcing strategies and cost reduction initiatives.
- Lead the development of sourcing strategies for assigned categories by conducting assessment of Moody's current and future needs, analysis of market trends and potential suppliers, analysis of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and opportunities to leverage changes in processes, systems and product/services, and estimating timing and level of savings capture.
- Develop and Lead cross-functional teams to execute on sourcing strategy, improve processes, influence transformational long-term and revenue-generating projects,
- Extensive experience sourcing IT Infrastructure, Network and Telecommunications, related maintenance and service agreements, , and IT outsourcing
- Experience managing other Sourcing and Procurement professionals for a Fortune 100 company
- International sourcing and vendor management experience preferred
- Deep understanding of the application technology market landscape, vendor pricing and business practices, software revenue recognition, sales & marketing strategies and procurement processes
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders at CXO levels while effectively interacting and communicating at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess and mitigate risk from a company, project, business, financial and contractual perspective, including a working knowledge of legal terms and conditions, long-term impacts of various business terms and conditions
- Must possess the ability to concurrently manage the end to end process flows and requirements for multiple projects and priorities
- 12-15 years experience, 7-10 with strong experience in Hardware, Software, and IT Services and a minimum of 3 years supervision
- Ability to manage and negotiate complex, large cross functional supplier agreements
- Leadership experience in negotiations strategy and oversight of Procurement programs for a wide variety of items and services
- Proven ability to influence CXO level leadership and enhance processes across business lines
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience utilizing best practices to lead and manage major corporate cost reduction initiatives and process improvement programs
- Bachelor's degree required
- Staff management experience required
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
Preferred Masters Of Business Administration (MBA) a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.