Analyst (CCAR Projections Platform)
Job Overview The Central Projections Team (CPT) is part of the Capital and Resolution Planning function at Credit Suisse. As a member of CPT, you will support the execution of Credit Suisse's financial and capital projections processes for regulatory programs including the Federal Reserve Board's (FRB) Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and FRB's Resolution Plan (RRP). You will partner with Finance, Risk, COO, and Front Office subject matter experts to drive delivery of supervisory reporting requirements.
We Offer We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Your main responsibilities will include the below as it relates to financial projections:
- Facilitate holistic model execution support activities in regards to the projections platform including methodology on-boarding and retirement, dependency and input updates and test workflow executions.
- Authorize and lead applicable user entitlements to the projections platform and perform related system controls
- Write business requirement documents for projection platform system improvements and test completed system enhancements to validate incorporation
- Provide training sessions and guided documentation to modeling community for projection platform use.
- Build innovative ideas solutions using available technologies to improve repetitive tasks
- Code basic methodologies using R, Python and VBA coding languages owned by CPT
- Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- 2+ years of experience in FinTech and/or project management roles
- You have a basic understanding of accounting, finance, and the investment banking business model
- You possess strong critical thinking, organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail
- You are able to analyze specific business problems, propose and implement creative solutions
- You have a deep understanding of SharePoint, Microsoft Office along with strong communication and writing skills.
- You are ambitious, self-demanding and able to convince others with your open and positive personality
- Experience in R, Python and/or VBA coding is preferred