Analyst (Capital & Resolution Planning Projections Governance)
Comprised of experts in accounting, internal controls, data management, forecasting, and reporting; the Capital and Resolution Planning Team provides key stress testing and capital planning capabilities to the firm, including:
- Industry standards and regulatory expectations guidance (SR 11-7, SR 15-18, FR Y-14A);
- Infrastructure and data management for financial forecasting and regulatory reporting; and
- Quality assurance and controls for CCAR/DFAST and Resolution Planning deliverables.
As a Projections Lifecycle Analyst, you will join a tight-knit Finance team supporting our financial forecasting and stress testing processes, including:
- Providing meeting support (materials, minutes) to projections governance committees and governing bodies;
- Producing ad hoc and routine reporting on projections execution status, including flash financial reporting;
- Assisting with projections overlay tracking and preparation of Overlay Committee materials; and
- Supporting additional elements of execution coordination throughout our projections cycles.
In this role you will have opportunities to learn what drives profitability in our business divisions, to build a network of trusted colleagues and subject matter experts who can help you get the job done, and to hone your management information systems skills with hands-on financial reporting experience. You Offer
Do you love working in a fast-paced environment where creativity and collaboration are the keys to getting things done ? Do you strive to know more about investment banking, wealth management, and financial planning at a leading global bank? Are you eager to put your business background and strong communication skills to work where they will be appreciated? You are the right person for this job if you have a passion for knowledge, a can-do attitude, and:
- You hold one to three years of experience in corporate finance, project management, accounting, or audit/assurance;
- You have an undergraduate degree in business or finance, with coursework in accounting, business statistics, and/or econometrics preferred;
- You possess intermediate-level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- You are technology savvy, including data visualizing and/or programming experience.
- You bearing a working knowledge of investment banking and broker-dealer products is preferred but not required; however, a general desire to learn and know more is critical.
If you match this description and are seeking the opportunity to join a dynamic and tight-knit team, we would be delighted to receive your application.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibly Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
Please apply via our career portal.