In Finance Change we work across the entire CFO division to ensure that we execute the strategic design and implementation of any major changes to our processes and systems. In partnership with our key business partners, we work to build business solutions using our deep functional expertise. We seek to deliver strategic initiatives using leading project management and business analysis.
As a foreign banking organization (FBO), Credit Suisse is required to submit the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) framework at the US Intermediate Holding Company (IHC) level and must submit an annual U.S. Resolution Plan. CCAR/RRP (Recovery and Resolution Planning) Program seeks to ensure Credit Suisse meets the Federal Reserve Bank's requirements.
This is an ENO role for a Business Analyst in Finance Change for the CCAR and RRP projects. Some specific responsibilities include:
- Perform business analysis for data sourcing to support the CCAR/RRP Projection process
- Work with line function, IT and other Change team and participate in requirement and design discussions.
- Understand and document detailed requirements, data validation requirements and translate business needs into process or application improvement solutions
- Develop test plans, cases and scripts for various test phases. Execute testing
You Offer Education and Professional Qualifications Essential
- Execute tasks on a timely basis according to a defined project work plan/ project schedule
Work Experience -
- Bachelor's Degree with courses in Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems preferred
- Change experience, developing requirement documentations, implementing process and system improvement solutions is a plus
Technical/Business Skills and Knowledge Essential
- Exposure to Financial reporting, CCAR, Resolution Planning or other Fed Reporting is a plus
- Ability to perform detailed/complex data analysis tasks, strong Excel skills
- Ability to be proactive in finding opportunities for process and systems change and assess / improve business processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail and highly analytical and creative
- Ability to detail information accurately and succinctly
- Excellent teammate (displays enthusiasm, confidence & dedication)
- Strong communication ability (verbal & written)
- Ability to work independently; Self-starter
- Quick learner of technical applications.
- Knowledge of Essbase or Hyperion Financial Planning a plus