- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 23 Sep 18
Business Analyst # 113384
The Treasury IT department is responsible globally for all Treasury functions; Funding forecasting and planning, Regulatory Liquidity reporting and MI and Money Markets Trading. Treasury IT Develop, implement and support numerous IT systems across the above business functions within the Risk & Finance IT Division (R&F IT) of Credit Suisse across both Investment Banking and Private Banking.
The Treasury IT team is responsible for handling the change-the-bank and run-the-bank IT book of work in partnership with the Global Treasury and Liquidity Management Reporting (LMR) business functions and Finance Change groups that support their strategic transformation projects. This involves implementing the strategy for the Treasury Systems landscape and CFO's liquidity architecture as well as leading the effective execution of the book of work that delivers the Treasury organization's system capabilities. The overall Treasury IT team consists of over 150 FTE located in New York, Raleigh, London, Singapore, India and Poland.
- Partner management, Line Management and IT Program Management position. Act as regional face off to senior partners; The following are based in NY: Group Treasurer, Global Head of Liquidity Reporting, Global Treasury Change Head.
- Partnering with Treasury CoE's and other regional teams to improve the Treasury IT team's operational support model and processes for continued scalability to the business.
- Running IT delivery across all IT supplier organizations, including project portfolio management of a budget of approx. 15m CHF including numerous projects sponsored by Treasury IT within Finance IT, Operations IT and Investment Banking IT.
- Primary point of contact for business and change program lead.
- Accountable for meeting all regional Human Capital related KPI's, performance management, recruitment and compensation.
- Opportunity to act as key contact point for senior Private Banking & Wealth Management IT management.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Validated abilities to develop effective relationships and partner with senior business partners, both locally and internationally.
- You have proven track record in line management and running large IT change programs (project budget responsibility of 10m USD plus) in a complex and matrix structured environment.
- You have confirmed experience in building and driving effective application development teams, using agile and waterfall techniques.
- You have good knowledge of Treasury, Money Markets and Liquidity, risk management & investment banking concepts and processes, ideally complemented with front to back trade lifecycle knowledge and operational processes know-how.
- You have deep understanding of project lifecycles in complex technical environments.
- You have experience and capability to face off to very senior management including ExB members.
- You have graduate degree, ideally with focus on finance, business administration with banking focus or computer sciences applied in Banking.
- You have fluent English language skills, written and spoken.
- You possess excellent MS Offices skills.
- Do you have an exceptional collaboration & leadership skills, and excellent communication skills?
- You have high degree of flexibility and "can do" attitude, ability to work with very limited level of instruction and supervision.
- You have ideally project management certification (PRINCE II, PMI etc.).
- You have good knowledge of investment banking front office business.
- You have knowledge of the regulatory environment relevant for large complex financial institutions.
For more information visit Technology Careers.