- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Jun 19
C# / ETL Tester #132590
Work in an Agile development team, crafting and implementing automation software
- You will work on strategic tools build for QA automation, moving the team from point and click testing to automated, continuously running tests.
- Build/repurpose existing testing tools and frameworks for exponential increase in efficiency and stability.
- Participate in Sprint Planning, Refinement, delivery of stories and demonstration.
- Build software in conformance with coding standards, test creation and build process.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Educated to degree level.
- You have minimum of 5 years of experience in IT quality assurance.
- You have experience with SQL, PLSQL (Stored procedures, triggers, cursors & exception handling etc...).
- You have hands on development experience in C#.
- Do you have automated test tools experience? - Selenium, cucumber & BDD concepts preferred.
- Are you well versed in test/defect management tools like ALM, JIRA etc.?
- You are well versed with STLC cycle, test plan, test strategy, test cases writing.
- You have deep understanding of the full system development lifecycle.
- Do you have the ability to manage time effectively across multiple concurrent projects?
- You are a structured, methodical thinker with analytical skills.
- You have the ability to work in a pressured environment.
- You are a motivated self-starter, great teammate, confident, assertive and effective communicator.