- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Contract, Full time
- Mondrian Alpha Recruitment Solutions
Finance Business Analyst
Raleigh, NC, USA
A leading global investment bank are seeking Business Analysts to work in their Finance Change division on a long-term contract or contract-to-hire basis. The ideal candidate is a strong analytical BA with a deep knowledge of accounting and analysis.
This is a challenging role in the area of Finance Change, where the bank aims to deliver on strategic initiatives with a focus on the CFO Division (in partnership with key stakeholders, you will have the opportunity to help deliver business solutions leveraging the deep functional expertise of the team).
This will give you the opportunity to apply and extend your Business Analyst skills by closely collaborating with the key CFO stakeholders.
Your role will include gathering and documentation of the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions.
- University degree, ideally in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or IT
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably within the financial industry and /or a change organization
- Deep understanding of financial accounting concepts
- Strong analytical skills with methodical and independent approach to problem solving
- Practical experience with project management approaches, and full cycle project implementation experience is an advantage (PMP or Prince2 qualification is a plus)
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and in ambiguous situations
- Positive, proactive attitude and independent work style; reliable and committed
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentational), good command of English
- Flexibility to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy and the dedication to become a valuable member of our team
- Your excellent interpersonal and outstanding communication skills enable you to interact with business partners from various locations diverse backgrounds as well as to quickly gain trust and build up effective relationships
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a winning and open personality and the passion to handle multiple challenging priorities and tasks in a hectic environment