Java/J2EE Application Developer to join our growing team of Opera/DAL application in the Product Control IT department in Credit Suisse. Opera DAL as sub-ledger application is responsible to assign GL accounts and provide data to consumers like PC and FA. The team consists of ETL and Java developers across NY, Raleigh, London, Wroclaw, Singapore and Pune.
Responsibilities for Java/J2EE Application Developer:
- Design and implement highly performing and highly scalable micro service components to drive our application strategy using J2EE,Spring Boot and RESTful technologies.
- Design and migrate existing monolithic applications to micro service based architecture to allow containerized deployment in cloud.
- You will work with business analysts to understand business capabilities and design solutions to meet functional deliverables.
- Participate in systems design, code development, unit testing, code reviews, debugging, integration and testing.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- You have 2-4 years of industry experience.
- You have experience with object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- You have working knowledge and experience working with J2EE, Spring Boot technologies and RESTful Service development.
- You have basic understanding of relational database concepts and good to have experience on SQL, PL/SQL procedures.
- You have experience with Agile methodologies and Scrum framework.
- You have strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- You have degree from an accredited university, preferably in Computer Science or related discipline, or comparable industry experience.
For more information visit Technology Career .