Junior Java Developer
A Junior Java developer in Core Trade Management team to serve as a technical contributor in an agile development environment.
· Work in an Agile development team, designing and implementing features on the Strategic architecture (Global Trade Store)
· Work with Product Owner (PO) to understand user stories and provide sound technical solutions. Understand dependencies and acceptance criteria.
· Participate in Sprint Planning, Refinement, delivery of stories and demonstration.
· Participate in design and code reviews.
· Gain the relevant subject matter expertise and perform level 3 production support.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in the IT domain
- Solid knowledge of Core Java and features of Java 8.
- Ability to model tables and write stored procedures in Oracle.
- Working knowledge of Spring framework and JMS messaging.
- Unit testing frameworks (Junit, JMock, Mockito, Unitils)
- Experience of continuous integration (TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins.
- Good communication skills both oral and written at team, client and management levels
For more information, visit Technology Careers .