Manager, Change Control
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Within the CSH USA COO Controls, Quality Assurance & LE Mgmt Office, the Change Control team is a centralized function that monitors and assesses external and internal change - drivers of potential impact to CSH USA, and ensures appropriate partners are aware and engaged on items of importance to their functional areas. Change areas include Regulatory, New Business Initiatives, Change Delivery Programs, Organizational Change, and Internal Policies.
This VP position will report to the Head of CSH USA COO Controls, Quality Assurance & LE Management. Responsibilities:
- Drive the continued development and implementation of a robust change control management process, including receiving, tracking and communicating internal and external force for change impactful to CSH USA to partners.
- Manage the Change Control function, including:
- Coordinate the preparation and seek to improve the processes and existing MI reporting that produced for CUSO/CIB Senior Management forums;
- Facilitate forums and present materials to key partners/senior audiences
- Review, analyze, and compose summaries of change and associated impact in a structured, targeted and impactful manner to internal partners, including senior management.
- Consistent focus on staff development, building industry and organizational knowledge.
- Maintain reporting and documentation processes to ensure standardization, quality, consistency, traceability and adherence to firm wide standards
- Assume responsibility over the development and production of ad-hoc reporting or presentation requests as needed.
- Build and cultivate positive relationships with key partners to ensure collaboration and consistency of work.
- Proactively identify and lead initiatives that improve team performance.
- Function as Raleigh Site Lead (local supervisor) for the Controls, Quality Assurance & LE Mgmt Raleigh Staff (12), providing a benchmark of the Firm's Conduct & Ethics and Behavioral standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or STEM; advanced degree a plus.
- 12+ years of experience in a financial services industry is required; such as experience working on regulatory initiatives, business analysis, risk management, audit or assurance, and/or MI and regulatory reporting.
- Project Management certification is preferred!
- Experience in Managing Staff (directly and indirectly), including hiring, training, performance evaluation and providing feedback.
- Strong MS Office skills with a high level of technical proficiency. Current knowledge of innovation tools such as Qlik Sense/Power BI with SharePoint development or maintenance experience is a plus!
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present power points of data to the senior management.
- Strong attention to details with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Hardworking, result oriented with ability to learn in a fast paced environment.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.