- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Jun 19
Project Manager for Un-cleared Margin Regulation Programme # 131462
The role is a change management position that sits within the Strategic Business Management and Reporting Team within Global Markets. You will be critical in driving the delivery of a regulatory mandated programme - Un-cleared Margin Programme.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Oversight and Management of IM repapering activities for Sept IM 2019/2020, ensuring continued transparency across the teams and that deliverables remain on track.
- Planning and co-ordination for Wave 4 & 5 repapering - Outreach, Doc Negotiation, Doc Execution and Doc processing/Onboarding.
- Oversight and successful delivery of activities carried out by CLM , GC and Custody/margin Services.
- Provide oversight and management of processing teams to ensure they are co-ordinated and aligned (CVT, CMU, CDU, MS & IM Calc).
- On-going maintenance of Scope Tracker and production of relevant MIS for required governance forums.
- Maintenance of RAID Log, Action Plan, Project Plan, Milestones etc.
- Facilitate respective governance forums including working groups, leads meetings and partner specific meetings.
- Defining BAU processes with respective teams for post programme completion.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You are an effective communicator with extensive business experience with solid organization and analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have experience in leading large scale projects throughout the lifecycle from planning to implementation.
- You have the ability to collaborate with various business partners to ensure ownership and accountability of strategic deliverables.
- You are a subject matter expertise in derivative products, associated margin calculations and regulations is a desired requirement of this role.