- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Mar 19
Regulatory Analyst - Derivatives Reporting # 119416
The Derivatives Reporting team are responsible for monitoring the status of OTC Derivatives Trades reported to various regulators performed through daily position reconciliation process, analysis of breaks and exceptions. The team performs tactical reconciliations, reviews automated reconciliations, provides analysis of reconciliation results, establishes priority of issues, investigation of issues highlighted by the breaks seen, provides guidance to support teams and on ad-hoc regulatory-related queries, outline reporting requirements, sign-off on testing, author regulatory metric packs where reporting status and progress is communicated to Management through the use of important metrics, and create control processes for new regulatory reporting regulations such as LBMA.
- You will perform deep dive analysis on reconciliation and reporting issues to determine the best way forward and present findings and solution to business partners.
- You will create reporting requirements, implement short-term tactical solutions, validate technical approaches on strategic solution, and implement logic to quantify expectations.
- You will author and provide regular updates onto management informational packs.
- You will resolve complex client and internal regulatory related queries.
- You will work with various IT teams to obtain regulatory related details.
- You will create test cases and validate resulting test packs, provide signoff for implementations in reconciliations and reporting stream.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Do you have strong analytical skills with ability to turn around ad-hoc requests on short notice?
- Do you have good communication and presentation skills; you should be comfortable presenting and quantifying decisions to business partners and clients?
- Are you able to manipulate large excel spreadsheets using advanced excel coding?
- Are you familiar with SDLC and/or experienced with reconciliations?
- You perform to high level of data quality with good attention to detail.
- You are able to understand situations, establish challenges, suggest methods of resolution & implement where appropriate.
- Directives will be provided, and updates will be required during NY business hours.
- You have experience in derivative instruments and/or regulatory trade reporting for Dodd-Frank, EMIR, FinfraG, Canada, BOI, or SONIA (preferred).