Senior Java Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Client Onboarding and Lifecycle Management is a front office business area that manages clients' data, their legal agreement, business relationship, and trading capability with Credit Suisse.
To support the business, COLM IT is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ready-To-Trade system to track clients' readiness to trade with various entities of Credit Suisse, according to various regulations and business mandates
- Document Management System, including document exchange with clients, digitization and maintenance
- Workflow management system across multiple business units and IT applications
- Contact Management and Client Outreach integration with Salesforce
This is a team with members in US, Poland, Russia and India.
COLM IT team is seeking a senior Java developer. The successful candidate will work with front office personnel to develop and maintain strategic platform to support the business
- Hands-on software development
- Communicate design ideas and take part in peer reviews
- Involved the entire life cycle of projects
- Opportunity to work directly with business
- Provide level three support coverage for the platform.
- Exposure to client lifecycle management area
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or similar (e.g. math or EE)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active, hardworking, able to pick up an issue, and take ownership through to successful delivery
- Efficient communications with team members and colleagues
- Develop and unit test code in a fast paced environment
- Strong design skills and ability to learn and work independently and in a team setting.
Skill and Experience
- Result oriented with strong problem solving skills
- 3+ years of HTML5 REACT / Angular
- Understanding of store procedure in Oracle and experience in creating SP
- Demonstrable testing skills
- Solid background in data analysis within complex software environments
- Capable of describing practical day-to-day analysis techniques used in order to achieve goals
- Electron, OpenFin framework is a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.