Treasury Coverage Analyst
- You will participate in Treasury Americas engagement with our business partners, including regulatory and senior management (CHS USA's Board of Directors, Executive Board, internal Business Unit clients, key partners in Shared Services and Divisional CFO functions). In particular assist with the preparation of materials necessary to a successful engagement.
- You will build in-depth analysis and presentations for senior management discussions that assist in the development of global and regional liquidity, funding and capital planning strategy.
- You will lead the process around internal governance meetings (IHC Board, CUSO CARMAC, Branch RMC) and external interaction (monthly Fed meetings, quarterly SEC review, yearly CLAR exercise) and ensure appropriate awareness around these processes in a timely fashion.
- You will assist with the New Business process and help the Treasury New Business Lead with his interactions with Treasury's partners and relevant internal teams (COO, Planning and Execution). Participate in Treasury's Global New Business process.
- You will participate in Treasury America's efforts with regards to Recovery and Resolution Planning ("RRP"). Help organize Treasury's responses and workflows regarding RRP.
- You will successfully support ad-hoc analysis on varying topics.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Accounting, Mathematics or Engineering (CFA, MBA/PhD a plus but not a requirement).
- You have prior experience working in international banking/ financial services environment - preferred.
- You have experience in a relevant field (including Treasury, Risk Management, Funding, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Project Management, Financial Planning and Analysis). This is a plus but not required.
- You have excellent quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to work effectively with regional and global teams and drive projects whilst using existing resources.
- You have the ability to closely collaborate across Front and Shared Service divisions and all levels of seniority.
- You have the ability to work on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to turn analysis into insights/ recommendations.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to synthesize complex concepts for Senior Management consumption.