Financial Analyst III - Liquidity Risk
Company Overview About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Financial Analyst III provides planning, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis support for assigned line(s) of business and/or at the total segment level under the guidance of financial management. In addition, the Financial Analyst III provides highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support at the assigned line(s) of business or total segment level identifying key emerging financial trends, measurement of key performance metrics and success factors, line of business and total segment financial target setting and measurement, capital budget and key initiative evaluation and planning, cost and product profitability analyses, specialized reporting and support for special projects. Requirements
- Conducts complex analysis as it applies to area of responsibility.
- Understands the whole financial function and the key business areas supported.
- Focus is on one or more components of results that have greater complexity (e.g., Expenses, Revenue, Volumes) or on complete results for a single line of business.
- Makes trade and CRA investment decisions on a monthly basis.
- May lead activities of unit, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work and provides training and mentoring for new and less experienced staff.
- May resolve escalated issues and problems by conferring with staff.
- Provides financial, analytical, planning, and forecasting expertise to assist in the development and completion of projects.
- May develop specialized analytical tools for project or ongoing use and may also develop conclusions and courses of action to rectify discrepancies as well as analyses.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5-7 years related experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of financial analysis, financial model-building and interpretive statistics.
- Trading or portfolio management experience in fixed income.
- Ability to successfully plan, develop, lead, and execute projects.
- Ability to effectively interpret, select appropriate techniques, take independent action, communicate and follow-through.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills with well-developed presentation skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
- Practical knowledge of financial analysis techniques and methodologies.
- Ability to employ complex analytical tools and statistics to perform analysis and forecasting of financial and other business information.
- Knowledge and understanding of budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Knowledge of accounting and the associated rules and regulations.
40 Hours/Per Week Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.