CIB-Treasury Services-Global Payment Strategy- eVAM Product Manager,VP
About J.P. Morgan Treasury Services
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services (TS) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services. J.P. Morgan's TS business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan. About the Global Payment Strategy (GPS) and the eVAM initiative
The Global Payment Strategy (GPS) is a strategic multi-year investment program via which J.P. Morgan Treasury Services is transforming both its TS Payment Services and the infrastructure via which these services are delivered.
GPS eVAM is an important new initiative being led by the GPS eVAM Product Team. Through this initiative the company will deliver an industry leading global virtual accounting enabled Payment solution for companies engaged in ecommerce worldwide. Specifically, eVAM will provide J.P. Morgan Clients with the ability to:
About the GPS eVAM Product Manager Role
- Establish virtual accounts for the individuals and businesses which either owe money to or are owed money by our Clients
- Enable our Clients to debit and credit these virtual accounts to reflect amounts our Clients owe or are owed
- Provide the individuals and businesses for which these virtual accounts have been established a wide range of options via which to access the funds
The GPS eVAM Product Manager is a member of the GPS eVAM Product Team. This individual will contribute to the team's efforts to define the initial eVAM service offering. He or she will author use cases that illustrate how the Clients and the parties for whom our Clients have established Virtual Accounts will use the service. He or she will contribute to the effort to create and maintain a multi-year product roadmap. He or she will work closely with stakeholders across the organization to analyse the implications this new service has for our Operations, Service, Risk, Compliance and other partners. He or she will assist efforts to assess the impact the service will have on existing business processes and will document business requirements associated with the initial offering.
Having assisted efforts to develop and deliver the initial eVAM service this individual will assist in the on-going day to day management of the offering.
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience.
- Wholesale payments, emerging and/or stored value product management experience preferred.
- Solid track record of success.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail in written documentation.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in collaborating with sales, technology, operation, service, risk, compliance and legal teams and command strong influencing skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to motivate and drive tactical execution. Creative problem solver, capable of developing innovative and differentiated solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with a keen eye for details. Oral and written communications.
- Project planning skills.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- May require travel.