Executive Director - Senior Product Owner
Our Cyber Security Technology Controls, Global Identity & Access Management (GIAM) provides identity and access management solutions for the firm's infrastructure and applications. The team ensures that appropriate access controls are in place and applied effectively and continuously.
We are actively seeking an experienced Executive Director - Product Owner to:
- Engage with teams (comprised of software engineering, infrastructure development, architecture, etc. resources) to advance the Privileged Access Management product's vision and strategy to satisfy customer need
- Serve as the voice of the customer, and the final authority on product requirements
- Provide leadership to the team by setting priorities and providing a strategic and tactical vision for the team
- Be accountable for the overall product being delivered by teams
- Act as a strategic partner; influences senior leaders across the LOB/firm to drive solutions
- Defines and communicates product vision and strategy in line with the customers' long-term business goals
- Conducts market research and tracks industry developments and understands implications to product vision and strategy
- Identifies market need, interfacing with customers as needed to define the scope and position of the product
- Defines and manages the product's business metrics, including cost, feature & functionality, risk posture and reliability
- Creates and maintains the product roadmap
- Creates and maintains the product's definition, inclusive of customer-facing SLOs/SLAs
- Develops budgets, forecast and manages P&L
- Defines pricing and cost recovery model with Finance
- Prioritizes the product backlog, maintains a vision for the product, and is responsible for accepting/rejecting the user stories developed by the team
- Oversees and drives the go-to-market and strategic marketing plans for the product
You will work as a Product Owner of IAM and PAM (Privileged Access Management) products. Having an IAM, PAM, Cyber, Risk or Controls background would be beneficial but it is not required.
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
- 15 years of overall experience and 7 years of hands-on experience as a Product Manager, with heavy emphasis on technology and implementation
- Strong knowledge of product management techniques (e.g., product strategy development, customer engagement)
- Experienced with process modelling techniques (e.g., value stream mapping)
- Strong knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, and emerging technologies
- Proven track record of financial management, such as investment processes, business case development, cost and recovery models
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to a senior management and customers
- Strong practical experience in managing agile, cross-functional teams, often through influence (i.e., not direct oversight)
- Excellent verbal and written skills are critical since this job primarily entails communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience working with software technology teams
- Experience with software development methodologies and practices (SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated experience working with product, business and application teams to write technical user stories for the development team
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience writing technical stories in JIRA/confluence using industry standard notations
- Experience working on large and medium scale software projects
- Experience working with diversified multi-location team
The Cybersecurity &Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity,access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively andstrategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enablethem to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes andsolutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. Thegroup's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe,stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase& Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution.You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, buildand deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data andmobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company wevalue the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growthand career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology teamtackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies aroundthe world, we want to meet you.