Global Head of Digital Forensics
As an Executive Director of Cybersecurity, the quest to find new and innovative technological solutions to protect our assets, data and people is what drives you. You'll lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You'll share your expertise, thought leadership and overall guidance and support, both with your team and across all our business and technology groups. You'll deploy best practices, implement new policies, and embrace emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. Finally, you will lead by example and earn the trust of the internal team, collaborators from around the world working in our global team of technologists and innovators, senior management, and, the people and companies whose assets we manage and protect. Responsibilities
The Global Head of Digital Forensics is an Executive Director level position requiring both leadership of a dynamic team combined with a proven ability to perform hands-on investigations independently into complex and sensitive matters. This position will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of forensics examiners with emphasis on conducting and supervising employee investigations, ediscovery collections and intrusion forensics. Leading a globally distributed team, the Global Head of Digital Forensics will have diverse experience in a wide variety of investigation aspects which must include the following:
- Subject matter expert in current digital forensic tools and techniques used to support internal fraud and employee investigations, and be able to provide leadership in strategic direction over forensic best practices
- Subject matter expert in incident forensics both from a leadership standpoint as well as from a practitioner standpoint
- Extensive experience of preparing in-depth investigation reports into forensic investigations, breach reports, privacy incidents and data exposure type cases and have experience working with legal counsel in critically reviewing reports written by external vendors
- Experience in managing digital forensic processing facilities, including prior experience in developing policies and procedures in line with legal, compliance and audit standards whilst complying with industry best practices
- A full understanding and demonstrable experience in defining controls and audit functions around forensic accesses to Electronically Stored Information in a corporate environment
- Extensive experience in managing and operating an Investigative eDiscovery capability, as well as experience conducting reviews to compare and contrast available eDiscovery solutions
- Utilising the combined knowledge and experience detailed above, the successful candidate must have solid experience of strategic planning and capacity building for a best-in-class forensic investigation, investigative e-Discovery and incident response capacity
CTC (Cybersecurity & Technology Controls)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Technology related field required
- Minimum of 10 years experience in digital forensics with strong consulting experience
- Minimum 15 years of private sector information security and forensic experience
- Full and demonstrated knowledge/experience in all aspects of the job scope as defined above
- Knowledge of the privacy laws in the different regions of EMEA and APAC; international investigations experience a major plus
- People Skills
- Ability to coordinate, work with and gain the trust of business stakeholders to achieve a desired objective.
- Able to articulate sophisticated technical fact patterns to non-technical operation and risk partners.
- Able to interface with other executives in subjects related to fraud, computer forensics, network security, and data security.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Able to brief Executive and C-level Management on sensitive issues with short notice.
- Advanced expertise in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies, tactics and strategy to protect, detect, respond and recover from attacks
- Deep fluency in national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry Cybersecurity
- Seasoned command of multiple disciplines, optimizing Cybersecurity products and services through the lifecycle
- Recognized expertise in Cybersecurity and Agile, creating competitive advantage through the application of leading-edge technologies and methodologies
- Strategically oriented and can influence at the group and Firm level as needed
- Expertise in working in partnership with colleagues throughout the firm, and in leading collaborative teams to achieve common goals
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
We are looking for multi-disciplined forward-looking technologists like you with diverse backgrounds and experiences including in areas such as cybersecurity, big data, machine learning risk management and controls, compliance and oversight, cloud security. Tech at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world. JPMC
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.