The primary function of the role is to work as part of the Corporate Investment Bank Information Architecture team providing development support in order to deliver and maintain components and tools that deliver to the wider function of Data Management.
Information Architecture and Data Management continues to be a critical element to delivering on our business objectives and it's something that is required in order to support the reduction of costs, lowering risk, increasing performance and enabling the transparency of business performance and client satisfaction. There are a number of associated objectives required of our Information Architecture and Data Management function.
- Create and maintain accurate, complete and consistent governed Data Models with lineage and implementation traceability metadata
- Collaboration to create, maintain, govern and use Controlled Vocabularies and Data Souring Contracts with our Business Partners and the Chief Data Office
- Actively engage with development teams to use Information Architecture as part of the development process and the deliverables
- Incrementally standardize and simplify the Data and Information Architecture through the rationalization and reduction of interfaces and databases
- Deliver to firm-wide, CIB and sub-LOBs Data Policy and Standards (such as the System of Record and Authoritative Data Sourcing registration and JPMC Business Data Taxonomy)
- Contribute towards the incremental delivery of the Data Strategy (for example building out of the Shared Data Platform and common data components)
- Work with other teams across JPMC to order to coordinate on data quality, data usage and delivery (Reference Data, Data Science, Finance, Risk and Regulatory)
- Standardize and innovate Data Management, Analytics and Business Intelligence Technology in accordance with Reference Architectures
Working in Architecture means you'll use your passion for technology to interpret the firm's business strategy and translate it into target-state Architecture. Working collaboratively in teams to deliver innovative solutions, you'll put your analytic and creative thinking skills into practice every day. Plus, you'll participate in ongoing learning and professional development activities, with the goal of not only improving yourself and your team, but advancing your career.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with at least one general purpose programming language, and at least one area of technical architecture
- Proficient in either application, data, or infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams, build meaningful relationships, and communicate in team settings to gain a shared understanding of strategy and goals
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies oninnovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safelyservice the world's important corporations, governments and institutions.You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion ofassets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice,raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over100 countries around the world.
When you work atJPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financialinstitution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest techcompanies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologistsdesign, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives tobig data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments,cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annualinvestment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovativesolutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, butalso change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building atechnology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourageprofessional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits andcompensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a globaltechnology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people andcompanies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase isan equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.