Platform Services - Technical Solutions Engineering Lead
Our Global Technology Infrastructuregroup is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do.Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approachto develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll workin a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and theproducts you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced InfrastructureDevelopment professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovatorsand technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way ourbusiness is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, applicationdevelopment, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver highquality products. You'll be instrumental in solving difficult technical issues,developing integration elements, driving the support of our private cloudplatforms. You'll see your ideas come tolife as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracingleading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit.And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpowerthrough our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle bigchallenges.
As part ofthe Platforms Services Technical Solutions Engineering (TSE) team you and yourteam will be charged with developing and building solutions to support ourprivate cloud platforms and implementing solutions to enable our client DevOpsteams. Key responsibilities of the TSE LEADare:
- Provide insight into platform health and supportrequirements
- Negotiating support requirements with productowners
- Develop framework for monitoring and alerting forproducts within the TSE remit
- Identify automation opportunities and drive areduction in manual tasks
- Act as product owner for software development andcreate roadmap for identified opportunities
- Identify training requirements for team and trackprogress against goals
- Provide coaching and mentoring and career guidancefor team members
This role requires a wide variety ofstrengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BAdegree or equivalent experience
- Providetechnical expertise throughout the software lifecycle including design,implementation and delivery.
- Understandingcloud , virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
- Experiencemanaging Dev Ops teams
- Softwaredevelopment experience in one or more general purpose programming languages:Python, Java, C, C++, Go, AngularJS
- Experiencewith developing frameworks that helps increasing developer and releasevelocity, improving code health and technical standards
- Understandingor have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Abilityto collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms like Cloud Foundry,Mesosphere, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands-onexperience with cloud deployment, monitoring, and ops analysis tools such asKubernetes, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Grafana, Kibana, Splunk, DynaTrace, etc.
- Experiencein building event monitoring solutions using tools like FluentD, Kafka, etc.
- Understandingof Network and Cloud Technologies, i.e. Security, Load Balancing, and NetworkRouting Protocols
- Experience working with Architecture teams to design reusable patterns to deploy to applications
- Provide governance around adoption, and influence software engineering teams on roadmaps and designs
When you work at JPMorgan Chase &Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integralpart of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubsworldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change theworld.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we valuethe unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitivebenefits and compensation. If you'relooking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling bigchallenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world,we want to meet you.