Product Management Lead
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 May 19
Product Management Lead
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
Platform Services (PS) is responsible for defining, developing, engineering, and operating Platform-as-a-Service products consumed by our Application Development Partners. The Product Management Lead will report to the Head of PS Strategy & Business Services and Customer Experience and be responsible for defining and implementing the organization's Product Management strategy. The Lead will establish the Product Management framework that is used by all Product Managers in Platform Services and provide them each with training and coaching on the science and discipline of Product Management. The Lead will also work closely with the Global Tech Infrastructure Product Office to ensure alignment with the broader organizational approach.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Industry working experience in delivering hardware or software products in large scale
• Understanding cloud , virtualization, APIs, and modern software languages
• Have experience with agile and lean philosophies
• Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, Java, C, C++.
• Exceptional communication skills and proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external groups
• 6 years of experience operating managing and delivering results in a customer / consumer facing product management role and demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
• Experience managing employee-focused products and services in an IT chargeback and delivery environment.
• Ability to influence and align stakeholders
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Strong product sense coupled with an ability to take a developer perspective
• Strong leadership skills
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.