Product Manager, Managed Products
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- E Trade Financial
- 20 May 19
Product Manager, Managed Products
Who We Are More than 30 years ago, E*TRADE pioneered the online brokerage industry by executing the first-ever electronic individual investor trade. While the landscape of our industry has changed dramatically, our culture of innovation and drive to make online trading accessible to everyone continues to drive us forward. We believe in challenging the status quo, fostering an environment of curiosity and learning, and, above all, putting our customers first.
About the Role
E*TRADE Capital Management, LLC (ETCM), a registered investment advisor, offers a number of managed product solutions to its clients. These product solutions are offered via the FC channel and directly to clients through the online channel. The Managed Products team is responsible for maintaining and supporting current advisory programs and channels, as well as enhancing and developing new programs.
The team is looking for a Product Manager with experience in Financial Service product management and development to help support the day to day management and growth our E*TRADE's advisory solutions.
Responsibilities will include but be not limited to:
- Understanding the overall business design and processes for the existing managed programs already in place, and functionality of the current platforms.
- Identifying trends and recommending process and product enhancements
- Creating requirements (via epics, user stories, issues) necessary to enhance the current systems and introduce new functionality
- Partnering across multiple organizations within E*TRADE such as Legal, Compliance, Tech Development, QA,
- Marketing, Operations, and Sales in order to document, implement, test, and launch new features or processes
- Composing comprehensive Business User Acceptance plan to accompany any new PRD releases and overseeing its execution and issues tracking
- Owning production issues reported by Sales, Ops and other Business teams as relevant for existing Managed
- Programs, which includes tracking, prioritizing, communicating and overseeing their prompt resolution.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in financial services in the areas of product management and/or product development
- Prior experience working in Agile SDLC is a big plus.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple simultaneous assignments real-time, as well as manage to time constraints.
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external partners
- Knowledge and experience with online self-directed investors and advisor driven client channels
- Previous online brokerage experience in a product role is a plus
- Understanding and experience in advisory or managed products preferred
- FINRA Series 7, 66 preferred (will need to be obtained within 6 months of start date)
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.