We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm's fixed-income trading platform. As we build out our platform and expand our product offering, we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and define our products and offerings. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing front ends for trading systems.
- Focused on following one-way flow principles primarily with ReactJS and Redux.
- Able to collaborating and communicating with all stakeholders--business, designers, infrastructure, QA, production support and your fellow developers.
- Able to accept responsibility to chip away at technical debt.
- You not only know how to get it done, but can estimate the costs and consequences of your choices. You are enthusiastic about delivering granular, clear, testable deliverables without entangled dependencies.
- 5+ Years of Experience.
- Experience with ReactJS, Redux, Jest, Enzyme.
- Skilled in CSS3, SCSS.
- Mastery of ES6, and functional design patterns.
- Experience with Flow or TypeScript.
- Experience with NodeJS and Electron.
- Well versed debugging in Chrome.
- Familiarity with late version Angular (6,7,8).
- RESTful APIs, Web sockets, Event sourcing.
- Develop with Babel, Webpack, NPM.
- Skilled with Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jira.
- You know a pattern from and anti-pattern.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree, Masters of Science in Computer Science or related discipline.
Tradeweb Markets Inc. (NASDAQ: TW) is a leading, global operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets. Founded in 1996, Tradeweb provides access to markets, data and analytics, electronic trading, straight-through-processing and reporting for more than 40 products to clients in the institutional, wholesale and retail markets. Advanced technologies developed by Tradeweb enhance price discovery, order execution and trade workflows while allowing for greater scale and helping to reduce risks in client trading operations. Tradeweb serves approximately 2,500 clients in more than 60 countries. For more information, please go to www.tradeweb.com .
Tradeweb Markets LLC (\"Tradeweb\") is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.