Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Headquartered in New York and with 22 offices around the world, Synechron is a leading Digital Transformation consulting firm and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. This has helped the company to grow to $650 Million+ in annual revenue and 10,000+ employees, and we’re continuing to invest in research and development in the form of Accelerators (prototype applications) developed in our global Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs).
Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
Role: Solutions Architect- Capital Markets
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Duration: Long Term role
• Serves as the highest-level technical, architectural domain expert to influence the design of integrated end to end customer journeys across complex technology ecosystems.
• Acts in a strategic role to develop the best in class architectural framework across assigned domains, describing the current state and defining the target state and transition/transformation strategy.
• Influences executive leadership when adopting modern engineering and architecture practices relevant to the specific technology/domain of specialization
• Approves high architectural impact designs and exceptions to Enterprise Architecture, serves as an impartial arbiter for high risk decisions with architectural consequences that cross products or capabilities, serving in the best interest of the Bank.
• Spearheads and/or significantly influences the definition, establishment, selection of strategic tools, and application of architecture frameworks.
• Positioned to align as the subject matter expert for the business and technology to perform end-to-end portfolio planning and architectural modeling of Wells Fargo's technology ecosystem.
• Acknowledged leaders in the industry and well knows in the subject areas and can influence internal and vendor roadmaps in a significant capacity.
• Contributes to significant and patentable innovation that protects firm's Intellectual Property.
• Serves as a coach, mentor and sponsor for Senior Engineers and Architects in the organization.
• 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: systems, applications, or architecture planning
• 5+ years of experience using an industry standard database modeling language
• 3+ years of experience with Java and related technologies.
• Experience in Robotic Process Automation preferred.
• Holds good experience and coming from Capital Markets/Financial services background.
• 3+ years of Agile experience
Thanks & Regards