Media Streaming Engineer
- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Apr 19
Job Reference # 184723BR
Do you have the expertise in designing and engineer Media Streaming, Digital Signage and Content Distribution solutions in enterprise environment? Do you love to contribute to the development of the product roadmaps?
We're looking for a Media Streaming Engineer to:
• Contribute technical expertise within an RFP and new solutions
• Create high level and low level designs
• Performing or supporting lab testing and documentation of test plan/results
• Handle escalations and provide support where required
• Work with vendors and maintaining knowledge of industry trends
You will work within the UBS Voice and Multimedia Engineering team in Weehawken, NJ, which is responsible for Unified Communications architecture and design. The wider team, End User Services Engineering, ensures timely and high quality delivery of all designs, solutions and products required for successful implementation of UBS end user applications and services.
• expertise in enterprise live and on demand video environments, including content distribution (e.g. VBrick, Tripleplay)
• very strong technical, analytical, design and documentation skills
• knowledge of enterprise digital signage environments (e.g. AppSpace)
• experience working in Windows Server and Linux environments
• sound understanding of desktop and application virtualization technologies
• previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
• aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.