Program Delivery Management
- Weehawken, NJ, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Mar 19
Job Reference # 188623BR
Are you a team player and a problem solver? Are you experienced with the responsibilities of the 2nd Line of Defense in the financial services industry covering functions such as Compliance, Risk, Surveillance and other control function responsibilities?
We're looking for someone like you who can:
• Define and implement a project management capability including standardized reporting, procedures, program and portfolio management
• Lead the planning, delivery and execution of projects and programs
• Produce meetings, workshops and coordinate the execution of programs
• Organize and host meetings and forums with stakeholders and constituents to facilitate decision making
• Collaborate and coordinate across all areas of the C&ORC organization, business and other support and control functions as required by projects
You'll be working in the US WM & LatAM Compliance & Operational Risk (C&ORC) function, reporting to the US WM & LatAM Head of C&ORC Frameworks & Strategy. You will work closely with senior colleagues and management across the organization with particular interactions within the US WM, Global Wealth Management and regional C&ORC and business teams.
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• Strong leadership and motivational skills
• Successful project management experience on large scale enterprise-level initiatives within the financial services industry
• Experience with the roles and responsibilities of key compliance and risk functions
• The ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work under pressure and to manage and deliver to deadlines.
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
• Ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas.
• Eager to learn and to solve complex problems.
• Highly driven and motivated with a can –do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization.
• An expert at building networks and connections.
• Detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.