- Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
North America Funds Alternate Investment Production Management
- Brooklyn, NY, USA
North America Funds Alternate Investment Production ManagementWorking in Application Support means you'll use bothcreative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucialto the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on awide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: design orprogramming. While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise,you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment,maintenance and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologiesand risk guidelines. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to developprofessionally -and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths andcapabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of application development
- Working knowledge in one or more general purposeprogramming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages andskills as needed - Java or Python is good to have
- Working knowledge of development toolset todesign, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams anddevelop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Theperson should have 5-10 years previous experience in Production Managementwithin a Financial Services Company
- The person should have strong experience inProduction Management within a Financial Services Company
Experience in the ITIL framework
Strong leadership and management skills with good attention to detail.
Proven track record leveraging and installing automation and DevOps tooling.
- Skills required are Unix, Shell Scripting,Oracle (preferred), MS SQL Server, Cassandra (good to have)
- Windows and Unix support
- ETL tools like Informatica
- Problem management
- Scheduler - Control-M/Autosys
Our Corporate& Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain thetechnology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations,governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrustedwith holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raisescapital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100countries around the world.
When you work atJPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financialinstitution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest techcompanies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologistsdesign, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives tobig data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments,cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annualinvestment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutionsthat will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase& Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building atechnology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development,and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career aspart of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the livesof people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.