Associate Software Engineer- Java
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
This is an excellent time to join Broadridge as we continue to grow and expand our organization.
We currently have an opening based out of our Deer Park, NY location for an Entry Level Java Engineer . Are you looking to work among a dynamic and creative team? Would you like to explore an opportunity within a growing organization on Long Island? Do you have a real passion for technology? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
- In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to developing, testing, debugging and implementing code for existing and/or new business applications and/or computer systems.
- You'll be have exposure to object oriented concepts and Java programming language.
- Knowledge of RDBS database concepts and exposure to SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of web-based programming environments and frameworks
- Responsible for all procedural and code documentation on assigned projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in software implementation lifecycle
- Self-starter, motivated, with strong preference to work in team environment
- Provides On-Call/Off hour support where necessary.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience.
- Good knowledge of software design and design methodologies.
- Development experience in Database technologies (SQL, JDBC, stored procedures, etc.).