Director, Product Usability and Design (JR1006657)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is seeking a talented, motivated, and innovative Director, Product Usability and Design to join our growing product team in either our Edgewood (Deer Park), NY or Andover, MA office. In this role, you will direct the UI design, contribute to product direction, and be an advocate for great user experience for Broadridge's web and mobile products.
If you bring a strong design sense, a solid technical background, and a proven track record of collaborating effectively with product management and engineering teams to deliver great products, we have an exciting chance for you to join our team!
- You'll direct the user experience and visual appearance of several new products launching in the next year
- You'll utilize a strong end-user focus in order to understand how the users will want to instinctively interact with the UI, and provide them with the ability to perform their tasks intuitively.
- Lead cross-functional design concept reviews, from initial wireframes and prototypes through final design
- Collaborate with the Product Management teams to define the product's user interface and champion user experience
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI redesigns and new feature enhancements of existing products;
- Develop wireframes, design comps, specifications, style guides, and prototypes; responsive designs must be flexible enough to display across desktop and mobile, multiple browsers, screen sizes, platforms and devices.
- Work collaboratively within the software development process to ensure effective execution of designs and release of high quality products
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience in responsive user interface design, mobile design, graphic design, and usability
- Ideal candidates will have analytics and data visualization design experience
- Clear understanding of usability, user-centered design, and mobile web best practices and standards
- Experience with front-end web development including coding standards compliant HTML and CSS desired, but not required.
- Strong proficiency using tools such as Balsamiq, Photoshop, Sketch, Fireworks, or InVision
- Strong portfolio of past projects and products that showcase your skills
- Ability to work in our offices daily