Junior Operational Project Manager - Contract
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the -EEO is the Law- poster.
-Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity - Inclusion.
Diverse - Inclusive Teams Drive Growth.-
Working with our Operational Excellence team, you are expected to act as a project representative to plan, organize, secure and manage resources and tasks in the process of achieving specific Broadridge and client goals. Ideal candidates will have graduated from an accredited college or university with major studies in Computer Science, Project Management, or related field and 0-1 years of relevant work or internship experience. Knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques, as well as strong time management and communication skills are also required. Duties include handling all aspects of project planning and execution, directing resources in accomplishing tasks, tracking and reporting status on projects, and working closely with the project team to deliver solutions to client specifications and satisfaction.
This is a Temporary, contract role Responsibilities:
- Facilitate regular project meetings and follow-up with team members as required to focus on technical and operational issues or business issues. Document, assign and monitor all project issues or related incidents to ensure clearance with minimal impact to project progress.
- Translate project goals/objectives into a defined future state and project success measures that can be understood by project partners and delivered by the project team. Establish and continually manage partner expectations.
- Track and report on progress against plan to the project partners, including any variance along with cause and intended action to Management. Deliver accurate, timely and recurring project status.
- Provide project planning & execution (scoping, finding solutions, managing client expectations, providing estimates & project plans), task-based scheduling (resource management, timelines & budgets), tracking metrics and project performance reporting. Dealing with incidents, changes, issues, conflicts and project closure.
- Direct resources on assigned projects and ensure clarity of project roles and responsibilities. Motivate and lead project team members and ensure accountability.
- Able to lead multiple priorities while adhering to tight deadlines; coordinating resource activities to ensure activities/timelines are maintained. Ensuring adequate documentation is maintained and delivered to adhere to reporting deadlines.
- 1-3 years of general work experience.
- 1 year of basic project management experience.
- Proficient computer skills in programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Project Management & Analysis (Gant, Network Diagrams, WBS).
- Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Requirement Gathering.
- Knowledge of both Waterfall and Agile.