Mobile Application Developer - Contract
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring. Our team is seeking a Mobile Application Developer who is passionate about the craft and art of developing mission-critical software. You love to learn and work with leading-edge technologies in a collaborative work environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to leading others as well as developing, testing, and debugging code for a new hybrid mobile app for iOS and Android using the Cordova framework.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative environment where you can build applications from ground up? Are you seeking an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization? If that sounds like the type of setting you'd like to work in we'd love to hear from you.
This is a contract position.
- This is a contract position with possibility for conversion to full time.
- In-depth knowledge and experience building hybrid mobile apps for iOS and Android using the Cordova framework and Angular.
- Understanding and experience of the process to publish mobile apps to Test Flight and to the public app stores.
- Self-starter, motivated, with strong preference to work in team environment.
- Experience with all phases of the development life cycle from requirements gathering to production deployment.
- Individual must possess a BS in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience.
- Proficient in hybrid mobile apps for iOS and Android, Angular development, Cordova framework, REST APIs.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills
- Having experience in Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Struts 2 is a plus.