Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $7 billion in market capitalization, provides communications, technology, data and analytics solutions. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client-engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency and generating revenue growth.
Broadridge employs approximately 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law. Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
"Our Associates Matter.
Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion.
Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth."
Broadridge is growing! We are currently recruiting a Production Engineer to join our Operations team Edgewood, NY.
We are seeking a hands-on Mechanical Engineer who has experience with CAD and is naturally curious and inquisitive. After the rotational part of the program this person would be placed in our Production Operations area and would be responsible for providing a Mechanical Engineering and Technological expertise in all areas of Production Tech Support. Ensuring all required processes, procedures and production requirements are met.
- Provides mechanical, software and engineering support to all production mechanics and equipment supporting production operations through-out the BR organization.
- Develops and monitors the use of controlling mechanisms to streamline Equipment Preventive Maintenance processes
- Day-to-day mechanical repair activities and labor resource distribution
- Research, design, develop, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices related to Production Operations utilizing specialized training and engineering experience.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Research, develop and propose machine design specifications for future efficiencies
- Facilitates necessary training across all production facilities to decrease equipment and associate downtime
- Works with equipment vendors to correctly assess and utilize recommended equipment utilization practices to increase output
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations
- Identifies equipment inefficiencies and provides corrective recommendations
- Provides inventory administration by implementing and maintaining parts use analysis, screening vendors, assessing pricing trends, participating in parts pricing negotiations
- Assists PTS leadership in capacity assessments and provides statistical assessments and forecasts potential changes
- Promote open communication lines and professional relationship with team members to identify areas of improvement.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
Broadridge partners with HireVue, an on-demand interviewing tool. If selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an invitation to complete your virtual interview.
- New or recent college graduate with BA/BS in Mechanical Engineering or a related major
- GPA: 3.0+.
- Demonstrated prior work/leadership experiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent time-management skills and flexibility.
- Thrives in a rapidly changing environment.
- Able to meet and exceed the demands of strict deadlines.
- Strong focus on productivity, quality and efficiency.
- A proven proficiency in the operation and repair of production related equipment, electronic and electric circuit experience necessary.
- Work flow mapping, training analysis and implementation.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of reporting tools Jet/IQ
- Proficiency in Fluid Mechanics, Mechanical Vibration, and Mechanical Elements
- CAD drafting