Programmer Analyst (JR1005461)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring. We are currently seeking an Associate Programmer Analyst specializing in building databases and websites to work out of our Edgewood office. This is an excellent entry-mid level opportunity to join our growing and dynamic team in Broadridge.
Are you an entry-mid level software developer in IT looking to participate in the design, development, testing and support of software applications? Do you have a dream to work in an exciting environment, supporting and developing applications using the newest technologies,? If so, we encourage you to read below.
- You'll handle the analysis & debugging on code defects based on source code & data available in database
- You'll fix code to address code defects in order to meet client requirements
- Build & write unit test cases
- You will pull data points from multiple sources to create one view
- You'll document program fixes and document risk analysis
- You'll code for new improvements or new products including development of websites and databases
- You will test & evaluate development tools
- You'll have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or MIS.
- 1+ years experience creating code and validating the code you've written in a professional environment
- Strong knowledge of : Web based technologies (ASP.NET, HTML, CSS), .NET and Java programming, Database design and development (SQL)
- Knowledge and experience using Postage Database and consolidation and transference of existing databases to SQL
- Automation knowledge of tracking sheets
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong dream to learn and understand technology/business within the financial industry.
- Ability to understand and modify existing code with a disciplined and systematic approach to development and troubleshooting.
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Ability to think creatively, bring ideas to the team and drive them to completion.