- Edgewood, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadridge Financial Solutions
- 24 Apr 19
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
- Review functional and technical specifications to ensure full grasp of individual contributions.
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Identify test requirements from functional specs, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with multi-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and define priority/severity of defect.
- Ensure that validated delivered application meet functional and technical and requirements.
- Isolate, reproduce, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- In-depth understanding of Waterfall SDLC
- Familiarity with formal test tools and understanding of their general functions and use:
- Quality Center
- MicroSoft SQL
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint)
- Experience performing API testing a plus.
- Experience using Confluence software a plus.
- 3+ years of QA technical experience.
- 3+ years large enterprise or financial systems experience.