Service Delivery Cloud Engineer (JR1005900)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring a Service Delivery Engineer in our Edgewood, NY location. You will be responsible for Service Delivery of the infrastructure in our Wealth Service Delivery tower.
- You will work internally/externally across Broadridge and third party technology vendors to support the stability & growth of the assigned applications & technologies
- You'll partner with software vendors to help optimize solutions for Broadridge environment
- You will also partner with hardware vendors to optimize their hardware and hardware management solutions for Broadridge
- Work with project management team to implement the technical server requirements for group wide initiatives
- Support the uptime and availability of client application infrastructures and participate in an on-call rotation and resolve infrastructure related incidents
- Support client project and sales initiatives from a technical perspective
- You will also support Disaster Recovery planning and Testing initiatives
- Contribute to architecture decisions and assist with environment/application documentation.
- Occasionally perform off-hours activities, as required, to reduce business risk during regular business hours
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or associated discipline or equivalent experience
Ability to collaborate with resources across technology and business teams
- Experience with RHEL Linux 6.x-7.x operating systems including: installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of RHEL cluster and VERITAS Cluster Server (VCS)
- Experience with server side configuration/troubleshooting of storage (RAID, SCSI, Fiber Channel, etc.)
- Experience with VMWare and cloud technologies including AWS.
- Middleware exposure, including IBM MQ & Jboss
- Strong understanding of shell or Perl scripting
- Strong understanding of basic Networking principles
- Knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps technologies
- Knowledge of Sterling Connect Direct (NDM) a plus
- Exposure to AIX 6.1 and 7.1 on Power platforms a plus
- Team player that is self-driven and can work independently
- Understanding of the development lifecycle and service delivery principles
- Ability to succeed in a large global company with complex technical environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the capability to help resolve complex technical issues with urgency #LI-AS1