Sr. Compensation Analyst (JR1006093)
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at www.broadridge.com to learn more.
Broadridge continues to prosper; are you ready to grow your career with us? We are actively seeking a Sr. Compensation Analyst
to join our dynamic Compensation team. In this role, you will support the corporate Compensation team with the development and administration of the full range of base pay, short and long term incentive, bonus, and equity programs. Your role will be deeply important as you will be helping to develop programs to attract top talent, and improve performance, engagement and happiness of our employees.
Are you strong with numbers, analytically inclined and detail oriented? If you're looking for an opportunity to make an immediate impact with a growing fintech company we urge you to read below.
(This role can be based out of either our NYC or Deer Park office and will require occasional travel to other corporate facilities in the NYC metro area) Responsibilities:
- You will assist in the administration and related data analysis of merit and short and long term incentive programs
- You'll conduct competitive benchmarking analysis, and gather internal/external pay data for off-cycle market adjustments, promotions and new hire offers
- You will analyze salary data and assist with developing/maintaining pay structures
- You'll conduct and/or participate in salary surveys
- You will ensure documentation is in compliance with Federal and State laws (FLSA, ADA, EEOC, etc.)
- You'll update/maintain job descriptions and related documentation
- You will assist with preparation of communications for all compensation programs
- You'll audit data in Workday to ensure accuracy of compensation elements
- You will partner with other HR functions (e.g. Shared Services, HRIS, Staffing, etc.) on a variety of compensation related questions
- You will prepare analyses and reports to support the Compensation team
- Performing scheduled work (e.g. year end close) and ad hoc projects, and other related duties as required
Why should you join Broadridge?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- CCP or demonstrated progress toward compensation certification a plus
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a compensation analyst in a structured corporate environment, with prior experience in administering all types of compensation programs
- Strong computer skills, with demonstrated Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, planning and decision-making skills
- Bi-lingual a plus (Spanish)
- Prior experience with Workday system a plus
- Strong attention to detail, and ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential material required
- Since 2015, Broadridge has been named by FORTUNE as one of the 'World's Most Admired Companies.' We were honored to have recently have joined the S&P 500 in 2018.
- We have also been rated as a 'Best Company to Work for' in NY State for 10 consecutive years.
- Broadridge values diversity and inclusion. We have won several global diversity/inclusion awards including 'Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality,' Bronze Award in the 'Opportunity Now' Benchmark and the Women's Forum on New York, among others.
- More than 5,000 brands entrust us to deliver essential communications to their clients.
- We will provide you with a platform to build strong professional working relationships with clients, fellow associates and management.
- You will receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision), wellness benefits, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability benefits, 401k with company match and much more.
- You'll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, personal holidays, sick time and paid company holidays.