- Negotiable USD
- Manhattan, NY, USA Manhattan NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Great work environment for building upon and cultivating effective business relationships while simultaneously providing audit and advisory services. You will be part of a high performing and dynamic team.
It is a top global firm looking to grow their US presence. In this role you will have the ability to expand your network both within a large firm of professionals and through interactions with clients.
- Understand the continuously updated technical knowledge as well as the audit departments ranging tasks and their methodology when handling tasks;
- Effectively communicate (translate) issues in both technical and non-technical language;
- Monitor business groups and analyze risk trends;
- Interpret risks, create inventive testing methods, and propose solution action plans associated with both existing and developing technologies;
- Assist in finding risks and controls within the varying departments, projects, and processes;
- Stay updated on company services, advancing technology, industry adjustments, and evolving regulatory requirements;
- Contribute to continuing improvement efforts;
- Maintain awareness of industry knowledge, as well as the company's audit department's processes and procedures;
- Adhere to assignment deadlines and budgets;
- Use company's internal system.
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous experience in an professional work environment.
- Previous experience in IT assessments preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Concisely present any issues which arise to Senior Management.
- Highly organized.
- CISA, CISSP, CIA, or any equivalent professional certifications (tailored to position)
The ideal candidate for the Senior Associate IT Auditor position is an individual with a basic understanding of accounting systems, processes, and the associated risks. Ideally, this individual will have 2-4 years experience coming out of a public accounting firm. They should have a deepened understanding of the technological aspect of audit.
In this role you will gain field experience conducting IT Audits, with appropriate mentor-ship from IT Audit heads.
Offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
You will be part of an exciting and collaborative company culture where hard work is recognized and rewarded.