AI Engineering – Software Engineer – VP
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally Thecandidate will be responsible for:
- Work with highly skilled data scientists to integrate machine-learning algorithms.
- Synthesize disparate data ranging from highly structured market data through to fully unstructured text.
- Build and maintain high-performance algorithms, prototypes, and predictive models.
- Design and structure an environment flexible enough for creative research while providing the stability, security, and controls necessary to be suitable for generation of investment ideas and analysis of sensitive data.
As the next push into this investment, Asset &Wealth Management Technology is hiring the best talents to join itsnewly-formed AI engineering team. We are executing like a startup and buildingthe next generation technology that combines JPMC unique data and full serviceadvantage to develop high-impact AI applications and platforms supporting theAsset & Wealth Management Business. Weare looking for people who are excited about the opportunity.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co. you're not justworking at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one ofthe world's biggest tech companies. Across a network of technology hubsworldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deployeverything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry but also change the world.
At JP Morgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of everyemployee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives ondiversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offercompetitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your careeras part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact thelives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you
- Engineering / Math / CS Degree
- Advanced programming skills with Java, Python orother equivalent languages
- Experience with Big Data technologies: Hadoop,Hive, Spark, Kafka
- Analytics workbenches (Jupyter, AWS Sagemaker).
- Data mining, statistical analysis and machine learning
- Experience with cloud platforms and architectures, preferably
- Mastery of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Exposure to one or more machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch, Keras, MXNet, Scikit-Learn
- 5 years of software engineering experience