Job Description The AVP Compensation will be responsible for the planning, execution and administration of one of the following three global compensation processes: job grading/survey management; Annual Compensation Review; or Annual Promotional Process. This role will also be the main point of contact and support on compensation related matters for one of the three Moody's Business Entities: Moody's Investor Services (MIS); Moody's Analytics (MA); or Moody's Shares Services (MSS). Responsibilities include:
- Lead the planning, administration and execution of one of the following global processes: job grading/survey management; Annual Compensation Review; or Annual Promotional Process
- Implement and maintain tools in our HRIS system (SuccessFactors) that support the compensation programs under their responsibility
- Work with HR Business Partners, business leaders, and other HR leadership to support all compensation related matters for one of the three Moody's Business Entities: Moody's Investor Services (MIS); Moody's Analytics (MA); or Moody's Shares Services (MSS).
- Manage one Compensation Analyst
- Collaborate with Finance and Legal teams to ensure compliance with budgets and legal requirement on processes supported
- Develop an effective communication strategy to support the process
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience), MBA or Master's degree or equivalent preferred
- 7+ years of HR Experience with at least 5 years demonstrating knowledge of compensation policies, processes and practices;
- Must have worked in a global environment
- Must possess an understanding of compensation program design, development, analysis, and administration
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with compensation technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively within a global environment
- Must be a self-starter and be comfortable sensitive and confidential issues
- Experience with SuccessFactors (preferred)
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.