Job Description Role/Responsibilities
This role will be mainly responsible for providing client support and addressing client needs in the structured finance sector, You will work directly with key business stakeholders to build and support key Content Solutions Structured applications.
- Develop use cases and/or specific requirements based on internal and external stakeholders requirements, and support the Content Solutions Structured software solutions for structured finance industry.
- Provide client support and resolve client requests.
- Work with developers to improve data management, model consistency and predictability
- Ad Hoc Reporting and Inquiries from clients (incl. investor and traders)
- Liaise between the engineering, program management, and QA teams as well as facilitate understanding of the design requirements
- Assist with special projects and participate in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions
- Create technical design documents and present the details to a larger audience
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's) or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. Master's) with an emphasis in financial engineering, finance, Engineering or a related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of SQL, VBA or other scripting or coding languages required.
- 1~2 years of relevant experience in b usiness analysis/ data analysis
- Experience with product development preferred
- Working knowledge of financial concepts and securitization.
- Solid quantitative skills and analytical problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, enthusiasm, and ability to learn quickly and excel as part of a dynamic team.
- Attention to detail and ability to work and learn independently.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.