CIB-Treasury Services- Digital Channels- Administration Product Management, Vice President
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23 trillion of assets under custody and over $400 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
J.P. Morgan ACCESS Administration Product Management is seeking a talented candidate to lead and drive product strategy across multiple Lines of Business globally from the initial platform logon experience to completion of all activities. J.P. Morgan ACCESS® is the top-ranking cash management application which serves thousands of corporate clients spanning across all regions. As an ACCESS Administration Product Manager, you will be defining and executing on the strategy that helps J.P. Morgan increase its market leadership position.
The successful candidate for this role is a leader who can think as the client to drive a metrics based approach towards product strategy in a dynamic environment. We are looking for a strategic, results-oriented leader who can use their customer insight to guide the organization to new opportunities and optimize user entitlements across market segments globally. Our ideal candidate is a structured, highly-organized individual with exceptional communication skills and the flexibility to adapt plans for changing realities. Must have an advanced ability to communicate across multiple teams with strong influencing and relationship skills.
• Responsible for product strategy and roadmap prioritization with solutions that meet client needs
• Ability to define product value propositions and execute marketing plans across multiple platforms globally
• Drive clients to the adoption of new business initiatives that exceed industry standards
• Champion product initiatives through direct client feedback and market insight in order to influence decision makers
• Direct cross-organizational program teams from inception to delivery
• Deliver tactical and strategic solutions to enhance clients' ability easily perform user maintenance in the most secure and commercially viable manner
• Demonstrate superior judgment to mitigate risk; foster an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and creative solutions are identified
• Gather and consolidate client feedback, user research, and system data needed to support new product integration.
• Design and manage client-facing initiatives, focusing on communications plan, execution strategy, program tracking and reporting, issue resolution and on-time delivery
• Identify program-level dependencies, resourcing gaps, key issues and present recommendations for resolution
• Define process improvements and deliver product capabilities that improve client experience and deliver value to the firm
• Communicate effectively to all levels of stakeholders including senior management
• Minimum BS or equivalent level of education/experience required
• At least 10 years of experience in product or product-related functions, including product development and marketing
• Self-starter who is able thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and cross-functional environment that is results driven
• Strong experience in delivering end to end global and regional solutions.
• Passion for online technology and knowledge of industry structure, trends and influential companies
• High level of creativity, ability to think 'outside the box'
• Comfortable with, and an advocate for, ongoing change
• Comfortable working in a matrix management organization structure
• Excessive attention to detail and ability to work independently
• Critical thinker with strong problem solving skills
• Highly collaborative working style, able to integrate product view into cross functional teams and drive teams to a successful delivery
• Possesses knowledge of cash management, securities, and other Treasury Services, particularly for wholesale client and product base, is highly desirable. This may include commercial banking, treasury, and/or investment banking activities.
• Excellent organizational, multitasking and prioritizing skills. Ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Working knowledge of self-service applications and a clear understanding of Key Infrastructure
• Exceptional written, presentation and verbal communications skills