We are a passionate team of Technologists who are building the firm’s fixed-income trading platform. As we build out our platform and expand our product offering, we are seeking talented individuals to join the team to work closely with our internal and external partners to further develop and refine our products.
Primarily it is C++ application development for Equities products.
The work involves the development of Trading Tickets, Negotiation with multiple dealers for best trading output and Post-trade handling for the above products.
- Develop an Electronic Trading Platform for new Asset Classes
- Given Customer Feedback, create useful enhancements that address their concerns
- Construct new workflows that enable increase customer efficiency
- Identify and resolve ambiguities in the trade details conveyed on screen
- Improve system performance
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to address issues they identify
- Strong skills in both structural and OO programming, C++: concepts, data structures, patterns, templates, multithreaded programming
- Experience in development using Visual Studio on Windows
- Good knowledge of databases
- Extensive problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels within IT and the various Business Units
- Ability to work independently and within a team, own issues and solve them
- Ability to recognize critical production and client-facing issues, and prioritize them.
- Finance background, particularly in Fixed Income
- Experience with Perl scripting
- Experience with FIX protocol
- Good knowledge of communication protocol fundamentals