C / eTrading Developer
Asan experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first andforemost for people who are passionate around solving business problems throughinnovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply yourdepth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software developmentlifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on adaily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture ofexperimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll workin a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encouragesdiversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests ofour customers globally
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages C++
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience developing Market Making, Hedging and Execution Algorithms within Rates and/or FX space
- Experience developing in C++, Python and Java
- Expert knowledge of analyzing, calculating performance of trading platform
- Expert knowledge of FICC IDBs and Exchanges (BTEC, eSpeed, CME, ICE, Eurex, LSE, DWEB)
- Expert knowledge of market data and order entry protocols (FIX/FAST, ITCH, OUCH etc…) .
- Bachelor's (Master's preferred) degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical engineering or similar experience.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2019 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.