Consumer Products & Retail, SAP S 4/Hana Retail - Senior Manager
Consumer Products & Retail SAP S 4/Hana Retail - Senior Manager
The Consumer industry is focused on serving the changing consumer, who has rapidly evolving needs, behaviors and preferences for products, services, and experiences. Our Consumer Products and Retail
sector is undergoing a transformation fueled by an empowered consumer, technology advancements, market fragmentation and blurring lines across the industry. Organizations are racing to compete for the consumer's attention and win share of wallet, which is creating unique challenges to innovate, modernize technology and transform business models with the winners ultimately seeing this as a consumer-led renaissance. The team
Our SAP team focuses on design, implementation, and on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology. Professionals will have hands-on access and exposure to the latest technologies and thought leaders.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions. Applications include SAP S/4HANA and Cloud (Hybris, Ariba, IBP, SuccessFactors, and SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud) across the following capabilities:
Work you'll do
- Supply Chain
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Technology (Mobility and User Experience, Cloud and Virtualization, Data Management and Analytics)
Plan, direct, and coordinate SAP advisory and information technology projects. Provide advisory and implementation services for clients to address the analytics solutions across manufacturing, financial, supply chain, and other business needs throughout the enterprise with the full suite of SAP products. Define systems strategy and support procedures, develop systems requirements, design, prototype, test, train, and implement technology-enabled business solutions. Establish productivity goals and develop work plans, schedules, project estimates, and resource and status reports. Review project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards. Deliver SAP advisory services to optimize business processes in Purchasing, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Plant Maintenance, and Data Management Systems. Provide support for all phases of SAP ASAP methodology, from project pre-design and preparation, business blueprint, realization build in SAP, testing phases, and go-live, to post go-live for SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations. Supervise workshops on business processes to determine client requirements and advise on SAP and industry best practices. Review requirements gathering of As-Is business processes and defining To-Be process maps. Delegate functional specifications for customizations to SAP in collaboration with technical teams to develop solutions. Review Blueprint documents for SAP Materials Management, Warehouse Management and Plant Maintenance. Supervise functional testing of new systems and prepare testing scripts and user guides for User Acceptance testing.
As a Senior Manager
you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 4+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 8+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 8 years' experience implementing SAP S4 Fashion, CAR, Merch & Store Analytics, AMS, F&B, IBP, GTM or Grocery.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 3+ full cycle implementations
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
How you'll grow
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings.
- Ability to lead large teams and own deliverables.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Must live within commuting distance of one of Deloitte's consulting offices.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCSRMSF029-EP